Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Most Boring Babysitting Job Ever

Last night was Seth's work party and we paid a babysitter for the first time ever. I actually feel kind of sorry for the girl because Charlie was asleep before she even came over and never woke up the entire time the girl was here. booooor-ing! I asked her if it was the lamest babysitting job she has ever had and she said yes. Really we were paying for a house sitter. If anyone wants to house sit and get paid for it next Thursday just let me know. It is my company's work party.

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

She said yes?!? When I was baby-sitting I would have killed for a job like that. Maybe it's because I was so awkward with the kids that I prayed they'd be asleep early. Wish I could help you out this Thursday, but after that explaination, you'll never want me watching your daughter! HA!

Tara said...

Sounds like the best to me! I would have just curled up on the couch with a book.

However, with a baby as cute as Charlie, I may have secretly hoped that she would wake up so I could play with her.

The Selman's said...

STOP IT!!!! Bring her to my house!!!!! :)