Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Long, Lovely Weekend

Seth and I had a really fabulous Labor Day weekend. The reason why: we didn't spend the whole thing working on a huge project! (Remember this post.) On Friday I went to my cute cousin's baby shower and Seth went and saw my little brother Danny kick butt playing high school football. Saturday we went shopping at the outlet mall in Park City, looked at a beautiful house for sale in the avenues (we aren't going to buy it), and played a game of bocce. (I was up 7-0 and then Seth came in and won by one point.) Sunday we went to my parents' house to celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary. We played Ticket to Ride, and Seth was maliciously mean to me. I still plan on getting him back somehow. On Monday we went to a free neighborhood breakfast and then went hiking with some friends in our ward. We haven't had friends in the ward for awhile, so we are excited! (It's not that we stink or something, it's that we don't make enough effort to make friends.) The trail was up big cottonwood canyon and we saw a huge bull moose--cool but scary. Then we finished off the day practicing chipping and putting at a local golf course. I think every weekend needs to be a three day weekend.

P.S. Also this weekend I made it a goal of mine to stop saying fabulous so much. It really is taking over my vocabulary and must stop.

The photo is a picture of the house we walked through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty house! How much? Has the Utah market begun to go back down yet?

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! Happy late anniversary, by the way! :)

Tricia said...

The house was $280,000 for 1500 square feet. A bit much for us. And I wouldn't say the market is going down, but it is stabilizing. So you should move here. And thanks!