Friday, January 15, 2010

Gross

Seth and I have completed two weeks of P90X. (Applause is expected.) It is tough, but I'm loving it at the same time. I wasn't really going to worry too much about the food I am eating, but now I'm starting to think--if I'm doing the workouts, I might as well try and get the best results possible! So I looked up the food suggestions and there is a lot of salad they want me to be eatin'! I am not a rabbit! I went to Tony's (creator and ruthless whip master of P90X) website to see if I can find some more ideas. And I saw this picture.

Gross. I don't want to end up like that!!! You can see all his little muscle fibers! No salads for me thank you very much.

2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

I always knew salad wasn't a good idea.

Marisa Jean said...

I actually love the picture and wouldn't mind looking like that. Maybe I SHOULD start eating salad.