Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Shade Sale!

When I found out Shade was going out of business I was so sad. Until I realized that it meant a wonderfully crazy warehouse sale where all my layering basic needs from now until forever could be met. And so, yes, I've been to the Shade warehouse and picked up my little undershirts and swim suits, but my very favorite thing that I got from the downfall of Shade? Wooden hangers! They were 5 for a dollar! Twice the cost of normal hangers, but a fifth of the regular cost of wooden hangers. Check out the before and after. I love it. Thank you Shade for going out of business!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Nice haul! Look at that organizational skill. I changed my entire closet to all white hangers a few months ago, just for sanity purposes. If only I'd known how beautiful wooden would look! :)