Thursday, April 26, 2007

New and improved!

Welcome to my new blog! It took me days and days to come up with this design...so you had better like it!

Just Kidding! Well, you still had better like it, but it didn't take me days and days. Like I could do something this fantastic! My good friend Kim whipped up this look in mere seconds--that is how good she is. And she included so much of my personality and what I like in it: the color purple, style, girlie swirlies at the top, sophistication, simplicity, a really cool font, the smell of bacon. Oh, wait that is just my BLT breath (sans T; I still hate tomatoes, although I do dabble in salsa every now and then).

Thanks Kim! This is the best!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! I'm totally linked on your blog too! And Dave is totally out. Yesssss. I love the new look.

Emily said...

Wait...Paige is out too?! Now THAT is even funnier.

Kim Dubois said...

You're nice.